Due the effects of the covid-19 pandemic Upturn Arts has created new policies for your family’s health and safety.
All new and returning artists are required to fill out our Medical Release Form and Media Release Form prior to attendance at camp. Registration is limited to a 15:2 teaching ratio per class.
Upturn Arts staff will commit to:
- Staff wellness, vaccination, daily self-assessments, and on-site temperature checks
- 15:2 adults to young artist ratio per class
- Wearing a protective mask at all times unless eating
- Frequent hand washing and sanitizing
- Being safe & practice social distancing
Upturn Arts will provide:
- Hand sanitizer & soap
- Disinfectant solution to clean spaces daily
- Sanitized studio spaces, restrooms, and common areas
Covid-19 Related Refunds:
- If the camp switches to all-virtual programming due to protocol no refunds will be given.
- In lieu of virtual programming, payments will be distributed towards future camps as a prorated refund.
To view the entire 2021 Summer Camp Orientation & COVID-19 Re-Open Plan click HERE.