Due the effects of the covid-19 pandemic Upturn Arts has created new policies for your family’s health and safety.
Upturn Arts staff will commit to:
- Staff wellness, vaccination, daily self-assessments, and on-site temperature checks.
- 15 :2 adults to young artist ratio per class.
- Wearing protective mask at all times unless eating.
- Frequent hand washing and sanitizing.
- Being safe & practice social distancing.
Upturn Arts will provide:
- Hand sanitizer & soap.
- Disinfectant solution to clean spaces daily.
- Sanitized studio spaces, restrooms, and common areas.
Covid-19 Related Refunds:
- If the camp switches to all-virtual programming due to protocol no refunds will be given.
- In lieu of virtual programming, payments will be distributed towards future camps as a prorated refund.
To view the entire 2021 Summer Camp Orientation & COVID-19 Re-Open Plan click HERE.