6th Annual Appetite for Art Dinner
presented by Oscar J Tolmas Charitable Trust
Sponsored by Center Lift
Tuesday, October 16 from 6:00-9:30pm at Central City BBQ – 1201 S. Rampart Street
With entertainment by C.R. Gruver and The School of Rock, playing the George Rodrigue Foundation Blue Dog Steinway piano, and the Doussan Family Band & Upturn Arts young artists.
Event chair: Chana Lewis
Tickets start at $200. Details are below!
- Passed hor d’oeuvres for the Patron Party provided by Boucherie and Toups South
- Appetizer: provided by Coquette
- Smoked catfish dip
- Salad: provided by Atchafalaya with a salad dressing created by our young artists
- Entree: provided by Central City BBQ
- Smoked bone in pork chop, whipped root vegetable purée, bacon braised greens, caramelized onion and apple sauce
- Vegan option: Grilled cauliflower steak, sweet potato hash, smoked mushroom vegan demi sauce
- No pork option: smoked chicken
- Dessert: provided by Lilette
- calvados cake, apple compote, caramel mousse and candied walnuts
- Single Ticket: Four-course dinner with wine pairing for one (1) attendee from 7:00-9:30pm.
- Couples Ticket: Four-course dinner with wine pairing for two (2) attendees from 7:00-9:30pm.
- Patron Couple: Admission for two (2) to Patron Party from 6:00-7:00pm with specialty cocktail and live performance by the Doussan Family Band. Four-course dinner with wine from 7:00-9:30pm.
- VIP Patron Table: Admission for ten (10) to Patron Party from 6:00-7:00pm with specialty cocktail and live performance by the Doussan Family Band. Four-course dinner with wine from 7:00-9:30pm.