At Upturn Arts, every hour is used to create and every student is encouraged to evolve by exploring and investigating their imagination. We are able to provide this environment because of the opportunities our donors create.
Upturn Arts wants to be the cause of creativity with our mission to provide “Arts for All”. Our creARTive grants subsidize the cost of tuition for low- and middle-income families. This program is intended for all young artists to experience something creatively unique, regardless of the family’s financial situation. 50% of the children who attend Upturn Arts’ programming do so with a creARTive grant.
The creARTive grant process is a little different for 2021. Please read the following before you submit an application:
- Income & Household Size levels have changed for 2021. See the chart: http://bit.ly/GetCreARTiveChart
- All grants are processed on a first-come, first-served basis. Session availability is dependent on space and funds available.
- One of the following must be submitted in order to receive an offer:
- 2020 tax return
- Proof of Unemployment for the last 3 months.
- 2019 taxes and last 3 months of pay stubs
- Proof of SNAP
- Proof of TANF
- Once your application is submitted allow 7-10 days for your application to be processed. Our registration manager will then send you a coupon code for registration. Coupon codes are not retroactive. Please apply for a grant BEFORE you register.
- If you have any questions or need assistance, please email email@example.com.