Interested in a creARTive grant? Click HERE for details before you register!
Young artists will have dance, music, visual arts, and theater classes focused on the artistic history of New Orleans. There will also be a 1-2 field trips planned each week. More details coming soon!
Ages: 4 – 14 years old young artists, 15 – 18 years old Junior Counselors
Music, Dance, Visual Arts, and Theater each day
Camp runs from 9:00 am-3:45 pm.
Before and/or aftercare is available from 8:00 am – 5:30 pm for $15/day per child.
The cost for camp:
Early Bird Pricing (closes 1 week before the start of a session)
- $298.75 for one (1) week sessions
- $68.25 per day for daily sessions
Late Bird Pricing (Monday through Sunday before session starts)
- $348.75 for one (1) week sessions
- $78.25 per day for daily sessions
Session Start Day Pricing (day of a session beginning or into a session)
- $398.75 for one (1) week sessions
- $88.25 per day for daily sessions
Before and/or aftercare is $60/week per child or $15/day per child.
A nonrefundable deposit of $57.75, a registration fee of $5.20 and a supply fee of $5.00 will be charged at registration. The deposit is applied to the tuition balance. Payment plans are available!
For information on our Refund Policy, please see our Family Handbook.
Master Artist Schedule:
SAMPLE Daily Schedule*:
|2:45-3:45||Master Artist Series|
*Schedule is subject to change.
What to bring & what not to bring
- Comfortable appropriate clothing (shorts underneath dresses)
- Reusable water bottle
- Healthy snack
Please do NOT bring:
- Juice, soda, or junk food
- Electronics – tablets, cell phones, iPods