Join Upturn Arts for the 6th Annual Studio 504: Disco for Dance
Reasonover & Berg & NOLA Family
Friday, April 5, from 5:30-8:30 pm at the New Orleans Jazz Market
with emcee MC Sweet Tea and DJ Entice!
Local cuisine provided by Adolfo Garcia, Atchafalaya, Jacques Imo’s Cafe, Midway Pizza, Rachel Templeman, Stein’s Deli, St. James Cheese Company, & The Cupcake Collection.
This year’s event will feature a performance from the DISCOvery Camp Young Artists, both a silent and live auction with an Upturn Arts’ student auctioneer, and special guest Thomas Mann.
New to the Disco this year is our first annual Dance-A-Thon!
All participants will be given an online platform to raise money by ticket sales and donations and must raise $40 by April 5 to officially be entered and attend for free. Donations will be collected throughout the event as participants boogie the night away. The participant who raises the most money by the end of the event will be crowned our first Funk Master or Lil’ Funk Master!
Current contestants include:
- Funky Ern – aka Erin Doherty
- Bax to the Max – aka Baxter Tessier
- Queen of Funk – aka Skylar Williams
- Disco Gold – aka Golda Templeman
- Juju on Dat Beat – aka Juliette Rigby
- GroovyMittens – aka Rub Divens
- Gracie – aka Gracie Boudreau
- General Admission: $40 in advance; $50 at the door
- Includes food and cash bar
- Party Patron: $75 advance only (must be 21+)
- Includes food, 1 drink ticket, cash bar and valet parking
- Disco Krewe: $140 in advance; $175 at the door
- Includes General Admission for four (4) guests
- Kids: $5 in advance; $10 at the door (ages 3+; 2 and under are free)
- Includes food and non-alcoholic drinks