Interested in a creARTive grant? Click HERE for details before you register!
DATES & TIMES:
- Session 1 | Recycle Camp | June 3 – 14
- Session 2 | International Camp | June 17 – 28
- Session 3 | Adventure Camp | July 1, 2, 3
- Session 4.A | Superhero Camp | July 8 – 19
- Session 4.B | Fashion & Photography | July 8 – 19
- Session 5.A | STEAM Camp | July 22 – August 2
- Session 5.B | Architecture & Music Production | July 22 – August 2
- Session 6 | Explore NOLA Camp | August 5 – 9
Camp runs daily from 9:00am-3:45pm.
Before and/or after care is available from 8:00am – 5:30pm each day.
Ages 4 – 18 years old. Young artists must meet age requirements by June 1 to enroll.
- 4&5 year old sessions
- 6-10 year old sessions
- 11-14 year old sessions
- 11-18 year old Jr. Counselor sessions
COST, DEPOSITS & PAYMENT PLANS:
Tuitions cover daily classes in dance, music, visual arts, theater; breakfast and lunch every day; field trips, master classes, and performances.
The cost for camp:
Early Bird Pricing (closes 1 week before the start of a session)
- $290.00 for one (1) week sessions
- $580.00 for two (2) week sessions
- $68.00 per day for daily sessions
Late Bird Pricing (Monday through Sunday before session starts)
- $340.00 for one (1) week sessions
- $680.00 for two (2) week sessions
- $78.00 per day for daily sessions
Session Start Day Pricing (day of a session beginning or into a session)
- $440.00 for one (1) week sessions
- $780.00 for two (2) week sessions
- $88.00 per day for daily sessions
Before and/or after care is $60/week per child or $15/day per child.
A nonrefundable deposit of $57.75, a registration fee of $5.20 and a supply fee of $5.00 will be charged at registration. The deposit is applied to the tuition balance. Payment plans are available!
SUMMER CAMP GRANTS will be awarded for a maximum of two 2-week sessions, or a total of 4 weeks. Young artists requesting more than the maximum can either 1) Be placed on a session’s waitlist for both space and funds, or 2) Pay for the session in full.