IN AN EFFORT TO SUPPORT OUR COMMUNITY IN THEIR RESPONSE TO COVID-19 AND TO KEEP OUR STAFF, FAMILIES, AND VOLUNTEERS SAFE, REGISTRATIONS FOR SUMMER CAMPS WILL BE TEMPORARILY SUSPENDED. PLEASE STAY TUNED VIA EMAIL AND SOCIAL MEDIA FOR UPDATES REGARDING THESE AND FUTURE CAMPS.
Interested in a creARTive grant? Click HERE for details before you register!
SESSION DATES & TIMES:
- Session 1 | May 26 – May 29 | Explore It UP
- Session 2 | June 1 – June 12 | UP In Space
- Session 3 | June 15 – June 26 | STEAM
- Session 4 | June 29 – July 3 | UPcycle
- Session 5 | July 6 – July 10 | ART-lympics
- Session 6 | July 13 – July 24 | Tour de Monde
- Session 7 | July 27 – August 7 | Lights, Camera, Action!
- Session 8 | August 10 – August 14 | Dream It UP
Ages 4 – 14 years old. Young artists must meet age requirements by June 1st to enroll. To view the age-specific curriculum:
Camp runs daily from 9:00am-3:45pm.
Before and/or aftercare is available from 8:00 am – 5:30 pm each day*.
COST, DEPOSITS & PAYMENT PLANS:
Tuitions cover daily classes in dance, music, visual arts, theater; breakfast and lunch every day; field trips, master classes, and performances.
- Sessions 1 & 8 include daily field trips. No master classes or performances.
- Sessions 4 & 5 include daily master classes, Friday field trips. No performances.
- Sessions 2, 3, 6 & 7 include daily master classes, Friday field trips, and a performance on the second Thursday of each theme.
The cost for camp:
Early Bird Pricing (closes 1 week before the start of a session)
- $298.75 for one (1) week sessions
- $597.50 for two (2) week sessions
- $68.25 per day for daily sessions
Late Bird Pricing (Monday through Sunday before session starts)
- $348.75 for one (1) week sessions
- $697.00 for two (2) week sessions
- $78.25 per day for daily sessions
Session Start Day Pricing (day of a session beginning or into a session)
- $448.75 for one (1) week sessions
- $897.50 for two (2) week sessions
- $88.25 per day for daily sessions
*Before and/or aftercare is $60/week per child or $15/day per child.
A nonrefundable deposit of $57.75, a registration fee of $5.20 and a supply fee of $5.00 will be charged at registration. The deposit is applied to the tuition balance. Payment plans are available!
SUMMER CAMP GRANTS will be awarded for a maximum of two 2-week sessions, or a total of 4 weeks. Young artists requesting more than the maximum can either 1) Be placed on a session’s waitlist for both space and funds, or 2) Pay for the session in full.