Interested in a creARTive grant? Click HERE for details before you register!
SESSION DATES & TIMES:
- Session 1 | May 26 – May 29 | Explore It UP
- Session 2 | June 1 – June 12 | UP In Space
- Session 3 | June 15 – June 26 | STEAM
- Session 4 | June 29 – July 3 | UPcycle
- Session 5 | July 6 – July 10 | ART-lympics
- Session 6 | July 13 – July 24 | Tour de Monde
- Session 7 | July 27 – August 7 | Lights, Camera, Action!
- Session 8 | August 10 – August 14 | Dream It UP
Ages 4 – 14 years old. Young artists must meet age requirements by June 1st to enroll. To view the age-specific curriculum:
Camp runs daily from 9:00am-3:45pm.
Before and/or aftercare is available from 8:00 am – 5:30 pm each day*.
COST, DEPOSITS & PAYMENT PLANS:
Tuitions cover daily classes in dance, music, visual arts, theater; breakfast and lunch every day; field trips, master classes, and performances.
- Sessions 1 & 8 include daily field trips. No master classes or performances.
- Sessions 4 & 5 include daily master classes, Friday field trips. No performances.
- Sessions 2, 3, 6 & 7 include daily master classes, Friday field trips, and a performance on the second Thursday of each theme.
The cost for camp:
Early Bird Pricing (closes 1 week before the start of a session)
- $298.75 for one (1) week sessions
- $597.50 for two (2) week sessions
- $68.25 per day for daily sessions
Late Bird Pricing (Monday through Sunday before session starts)
- $348.75 for one (1) week sessions
- $697.00 for two (2) week sessions
- $78.25 per day for daily sessions
Session Start Day Pricing (day of a session beginning or into a session)
- $448.75 for one (1) week sessions
- $897.50 for two (2) week sessions
- $88.25 per day for daily sessions
*Before and/or aftercare is $60/week per child or $15/day per child.
A nonrefundable deposit of $57.75, a registration fee of $5.20 and a supply fee of $5.00 will be charged at registration. The deposit is applied to the tuition balance. Payment plans are available!
SUMMER CAMP GRANTS will be awarded for a maximum of two 2-week sessions, or a total of 4 weeks. Young artists requesting more than the maximum can either 1) Be placed on a session’s waitlist for both space and funds, or 2) Pay for the session in full.