WHEN: Spring Break | April 14th, 15th, 18th – 22nd | 9:00-3:00 pm (camp) | 3:00-5:00 pm (aftercare)
TUITION: $60/day or $300 for 4/18-4/22 (before April 7th); $70/day or $350 for 4/18-4/22 (after April 7th)
AFTERCARE: $15/day until 5:00 pm
DESCRIPTION: Ever had breakfast for dinner? … Worn pj’s to school? … Stayed up all night and then slept all day… We have! Get ready to turn it upside down at Upturn Arts! Let your young artists spend spring break navigating our bizarro “opposite” world. With creativity and collaboration, we will explore appropriate ways to break the rules and show that traditional opposites can work together to form a beautiful outcome. Who knows? You may just learn how to dance backward, draw with your non-dominant hand or play a non-traditional part in a scene. One thing’s for certain…You’ll have a ton of fun along the way!
Need help registering? Try these steps!
- Under Session List, choose the days of camp you would like to register for and add to cart
- In your shopping cart, press continue
- Under Participants & Options, select the person attending camp and press continue (under merchandise items)
- Repeat for each day of camp on the Participants & Options list; add session options as needed
- Complete or review your registration form and continue to cart
*Young artists must turn 4 by Jan. 1, 2021, and have at least one (1) year or school year (9 months) experience in a structured daycare or preschool setting, be potty trained, and attend camp with an extra set of clothes. Young artists over 12 may email about our Jr. Counselor Program: email@example.com.
**All camp registrations require a 25% deposit.
All Upturn Arts staff has been fully vaccinated.
To view the 2021 Family Handbook, including information on our COVID-19 policies, registration, payment plan, refund details, and general program and organizational information, CLICK HERE.