REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN!
Interested in receiving a creARTive grant to help cover the cost of camp? Click HERE for information!
WHEN: December 17, 20-23 2021 | 9:00-3:30 pm (camp) | 3:30-5:00 pm (aftercare)
- Dance: Shannon Rockweiler
- Theater & Music: Kirkland Green
- Visual Arts: Samuel Rosenstein
- Guest Artists TBA
TUITION**: $60/day (no weekly rate) | Click here for information on creARTive grants
DESCRIPTION: After another crazy year that has thrown so much at all of us, we have put together a great collection of fantasy-themed dances, art lessons, acting, and singing opportunities to help escape for a little while by building our own creative winter wonderland. This camp will feature shared spaces to create and artistically interact with one another. Come drop in and be a part of all the fun as we explore scenes, characters, and choreography tailored to all the magical qualities that make the holiday season so special.
Need help registering? Try these steps!
- Under Session List, choose the days of camp you would like to register for and add to cart
- In your shopping cart, press continue
- Under Participants & Options, select the person attending camp and press continue (under merchandise items)
- Repeat for each day of camp on the Participants & Options list; add session options as needed
- Complete or review your registration form and continue to cart
*Young artists must turn 5 by Sept. 1, 2021, and have at least one (1) year or school year (9 months) experience in a structured daycare or preschool setting, be potty trained, and attend camp with an extra set of clothes. Young artists over 12 may email about our Jr. Counselor Program: firstname.lastname@example.org.
**All camp registrations require a 25% deposit.
To view the 2021 Family Handbook, including information on our COVID-19 policies, registration, payment plan, refund details, and general program and organizational information, CLICK HERE.
All Upturn Arts staff has been fully vaccinated.