WHEN: Dec 18-22, 26-29 (daily drop-in) | 9:00 am – 3:00 pm
AGE GROUPS: 4-12
DESCRIPTION: The Winter Wonderland theme is inspired by the cool colors and forms of the winter season. Instructors use this jumping-off point for our young artists to explore individual and collaborative ways to learn new techniques and resources fueling their artistic discovery. More details about what to expect for workshops and instructors and our field trip locations are coming.
LOCATION: NOLA Spaces, 1719 Toledano St, New Orleans, LA 70115
FIELD TRIPS: TBD
TEACHERS AND LEAD STAFF: TBD
COST: $60 per day (after Dec 11, $70 per day)
Click here for information on creARTive grants.
Need help registering? Try these steps!
- Under Session List, choose the days of camp you would like to register for and add to cart
- In your shopping cart, press continue
- Under Participants & Options, select the person attending camp and press continue (under merchandise items)
- Repeat for each day of camp on the Participants & Options list; add session options as needed
- Complete or review your registration form and continue to cart
*Young artists must turn 4 years old by June 1, 2023 for summer camp, Sept. 1, 2023 for fall/winter camps, Jan. 1, 2024 (spring camps), and have at least one (1) year or school year (9 months) experience in a structured daycare or preschool setting, be potty trained and attend camp with an extra set of clothes. If you have a young artist(s) on the cusp and are still interested, please first complete our Campers Under 4 Years Questionnaire.
**Young artists over 12 years old may email about our Junior Counselor Program: email@example.com. Please also see the Teen Leadership Program Tab.
**All camp registrations require a 25% deposit.
An updated Family Handbook that includes registration, payment plan, refund details and general program and organizational information is currently being edited and will be posted HERE as of March 1, 2023.