Holiday and Summer Camps
When School’s Out, We’re In! Register your young artists for our Summer or Holiday Camps at our studio home base at NOLA Spaces.
Sample Camp Day Schedule
(A typical day of activities for our Young Artists)
8:30 – 9:00
9:00 – 9:30
9:30 – 10:20
10:20 – 10:30
10:30 – 11:20
11:20 – 12:10
12:10 – 1:30
1:30 – 2:30
2:30 – 3:00
3:00 – 3:30
3:30 – 5:00
Drop-off / Announcements
Visual Arts Class
Lunch & Recess
Music Class / Guest Artist Workshop
Cleanup, Reflection and Showcase
Aftercare w/ Snack
- Young artists must turn four (4) years old before the start of camp. They must have experience in a structured daycare or preschool setting for at least one school year, be potty trained and attend camp with an extra set of clothes. If you have a young artist(s) on the cusp of the age requirement, please complete our Young Artists Under 4 Years Questionnaire to discuss your situation with our program managers.
- Young artists over 12 years old may apply to our Teen Leadership program.
- All camp registrations require a 25% deposit.
- Beforecare: 8:30 – 9:00 am. $5 cash or Venmo at drop-off.
- Aftercare: 3:00 – 5:00 pm. $15 per day.
- For all details regarding registration, payment plans, refunds and general information, please view and download our Family Handbook.